December 29, 2011

Announcing the Grand Opening...!

I am constantly amazed at how addicting this blogging world truly is!!  I was seriously giddy when I woke up this morning with anticipation of posting my first unit to TPT!!  I seriously crept out of bed {so as not to disturb my sweet sleeping hubby}and tiptoed ran to the living room to start up my trusty friend...Mr. Dell!!  So without further ado...I present to you my very first unit!  Below is a little snapshot of what you will receive when you make your purchase!
click here to snag your copy!!!

I would love to hear what you think so please leave a comment!  If there are any mistakes {which there very well could be!} feel free to email me at rebecca.browning@boone.kyschools.us


2 comments:

  1. Looks good, Rebecca!!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!

    Gladys
    http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete