December 8, 2011

Yay...I finally did it!!!

Oh my word...it finally happened!  I joined the world of blogging!!  Let me just tell y'all, I have been attempting to create a blog for over a year now!  Yes, that's right...a year!  Clearly, it has taken me a bit to figure out this amazing world but I finally did it and I feel such a sense of accomplishment...BIG for me!  I am currently working on uploading a bazillion files to here for FREE as well as to TPT...my fav store!  I would love if y'all would all follow me and I would love even more if you would let me know about your amazing blog.  I am seriously addicted to the blogger world...so much so that I occasionally neglect my sweetness of a husband...oops!  Can't wait to begin this journey!! 

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world, sweet friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, you only talked about in Mexico like 7 months ago! I should make one! I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so with you on this one!! I am 110% addicted and I am a new blogger as well. I'd love for you to check out my blog- though, there's not much there yet...lol...:D

    I'm your newest follower :)

    Edana
    -colormekinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland!! Looking forward to following your blog!

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten
    Target Treasures

    ReplyDelete