January 31, 2012

Coming Soon...To a Blog Near You!!

Hi y'all!  I just wanted to stop in and let you know that I will have my next unit posted by Sunday!  This unit will be completely devoted to ASSISTING you and your firsties with writing personal narratives!  Included you will find...
  • Lesson plans for writing a beginning, middle and ending
  • Posters that define personal narratives, sound words, transition words and feeling words
  • A Memory Map
  • A pre-writing graphic organizer
  • Rough draft and final draft writing paper
  • Word Bank Posters
  • A peer editing form
  • An editing poster
I would love to hear if there is anything else that would assist you!!  I am off to cheer on my UK cats with the hubby [he had a game tonight so we DVR'd it]!!  Night friends!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Love your blog!! Were did you find all the cute fonts (especially the one in this post) and backgrounds? Thanks!!

    Miss J
    Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I get all of my fonts from Kevin and Amanda [check out the button below]...love them!! All of my backgrounds come from Etsy! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! What are some of your favorite fonts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously don't think that I could pick any favorites...I love them all!!! Any of the scrapbook ones are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated your blog for the liebster blog award. Your blog is great!!!!! check out my blog to find out more.

    First Grade Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited to see this!! I love your blog, I am now your newest follower.
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I am hoping to have it posted tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am your newest follower! I am in my 4th year of teaching. I too had been in 4th for 2 years then moved down to 1st!! and I love it!!

    Ashley
    flyinghighinfirst.blogspot.com
    ashleysanderson1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited to see your personal narratives unit!! It sounds fantastic!

    Jennifer
    The First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete