January 3, 2012

Making My Heart Smile!!

Oh my word...my heart is seriously bursting with smiles right now!!  I woke up this morning to an email from a sweet blogger friend who had awarded me with my very first blogging award!!  I can not tell you how big my heart swelled to!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you to Color Me Kinder {click to check out her adorable blog!}

These are the rules: 
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them  
    know that they've received an award. 

All About Me: 

1. I began blog stalking about this time last year but did not muster up the courage to begin my own blog until about a month ago
2. I am currently working on my Rank 1 in reading and writing...I feel as if I have been in school FOREVER!!
3.  I am absolutely over the moon for my darlin' firsties...they make my heart smile daily!!
4.  I am a true southerner at heart and love anything associated including over using the phrases "y'all", "bless their heart" and "heaven's to Betsy"!!
5. I am beyond obsessed with blog stalking...my sweet hubby has to drag me away from Mr. Dell {my trusty computer} nightly hourly!!
6.  I am a diehard University of Kentucky fan...I truly bleed blue!!
7. My hubby and I are so excited to begin our family so please send all the baby dust you can our way!!

I am so excited to announce that I am passing this award on to:

Whew...I am tuckered out and my little eyes are super sleepy!!  Good night sweet friends!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and giving me an award! I am your newest follower!

    Mrs. Wheeler
    www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...honey, thanks for the award! You're so sweet! :)

    Gladys
    teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your very welcome :)

    I absolutely love your blog & I can't wait to see more from you! We've both been blogstalking for a while & we both just started up our own blogs :) Glad to be part of this amazing community!

    Edana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! I just found your blog and I will not be stalking it. I'm following you!!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! I meant that I would be stalking you!!! I really should proof my comments. lol!


    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete