February 28, 2012

Leapin' Leprechauns and a Sale Reminder!

I just loaded my Leapin' Leprechauns unit to TPT and Teacher's Notebook!  Here is the description of the unit {once again...I am way too sleepy so I am taking the easy way out and cutting and pasting from my store description!}

This unit was designed to assist you and your lil’ one’s with writing persuasive letters. This unit will take you from pre-writing thru to the finished product! Along the way, you will find resources needed for rough draft writing, writing anchor charts/posters, peer editing as well as final draft writing. Enjoy taking your sweet littles from the beginning to the end of the writing process and watch them grow leaps and bounds as writers!! Included you will find:
...Texts to Use
...Posters that define persuasive letters, descriptive qualities, persuasive phrases, audience and purpose,  transition words and supporting details
...A Leprechaun Application
...A planning map
...A pre-writing graphic organizer
...Rough draft and final draft writing paper
...A peer editing form
...A friend editing form
...An editing poster
Your students are going to LOVE writing letters to persuade you to make them a leprechaun...you just wait and see!! 
Click the pic to snag your copy at TPT!
Click here to snag it from Teachers Notebook!

Don't forget about the rockin' sale tomorrow at TPT!  My entire store will be on sale for 20% plus TPT's 10%...a total of ~28%!!  I know my cart is already full...hopefully the sweet hubby doesn't find out about my purchases...yikes!! {click on the link to head over to my store!}

5 comments:

  1. That looks fun. I may have to buy it:)

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and have given you an award!
    :)
    Tamera

    Check it out:
    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca,

    I would love to nominate you as a top ten blog! Come on over to my blog and check it out!

    Ashley

    http://firstgradesmartcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave you a lovely blog award. Come on over to my blog and check it out!

    Petersons-Pad

    ReplyDelete