February 7, 2012

Tag...I'm It!!

Wow friends...you all are too sweet!  Thanks to all y'all who tagged me...The Teacher Diaries, Oh The Places We'll Go, All That Glitters In First Grade, Going Nutty and for my Liebster Award from First Grade Journal!  Y'all really are just too sweet!  Since my bed is calling my name {and because I am sure you all don't wanna read a bazillion questions about me}, I am going to post 12 fun facts about me...

1.  No surprise to most of you I'm sure but I am obsessed in love with polka dots!
2.  I bleed blue for my favorite UK Wildcats {which is where I went to college...woo hoo!!}
3.  I met my sweetness of a hubby {who I love with all of my heart!} while he was student teaching and I was in my first year of teaching....yes he is younger than me and no I am not a cougar...I prefer to refer to myself as a sweet little panther!
4.  I was born and raised in a little bitty 'ol country town...as if you all couldn't tell that either!
5.  I turn the big 3-0 this year...ouch
6.  I have self diagnosed myself as being OCD...it seriously is a disease to be this obsessed with being organized!
7.  My hubby has diagnosed me with an obsession with my iPhone, blogging and Pinterest...who isn't obsessed with those three wonderful inventions?
8.  My most embarrassing moment would have to be when I was a freshman in college and I was waiting for a friend to pick me up at the dorms.  {In my defense, it was really dark outside} A car pulled up, I walked over, opened the door, GOT IN THE CAR AND SHUT THE DOOR and then realized it wasn't my friend!  Talk about a surprised face!!!
9.  I have taught at 4 schools in five years...talk up learning to become a professional packer for a second job!
10.  Shoes truly are my best friend...I seriously cannot get enough of them!
11.  I am a "way to happy" morning person...being this chipper in the morning is not exactly normal!  I seriously get to school two hours early...yea, I know---Crazy!
12.  A book, a cup of coffee and a nice, cozy fire is for certain the next best thing to sliced bread...no lie!

That about wraps me up!  Thanks so much to all of you for tagging me...I love this game!  I really don't have any energy left in this little body to tag anyone tonight but I'd love to hear any fun facts about you...I love learning about all my blogger friends!

P.S.  Here is a little sneak peak of my V-day unit...the first two people to message me their favorite thing to do on valentines day will win a copy!  Don't forget to leave your email address!!  Night sweet friends!!
Click the pic to head on over to my store!


7 comments:

  1. I'm going to see the Vow and of course eat some delicious food! We are having a party at school! Cool crafts and ice cream!

    Kim
    kkish1110@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love being with the hubs on Valentine's Day! This year it's volunteering for Girls on the Run, I heart Girls on the Run!
    I'm younger than my hubs too! :)
    storiesfromsecond@gmail.com
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...shucks...just missed it! Oh well..I'm looking forward to spending a nice evening at home with Mr. Spouse. Your unit looks soooo cute!

    Gladys
    teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I missed it! I just recently found your blog and I adore it! :) I look forward to spending time at home on V-Day :)

    Lori
    thepolkadotowl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to find a fellow wildcat!!! My husband and I both went to UK and bleed blue as well. :) Love your blog.

    Ashley
    The School Supply Addict

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your unit!! It looks fantastic!!

    Jennifer
    The First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete