February 11, 2012

Wanted: Math Clipart!


Hi sweet friends!  I hope everyone enjoyed the "Just Because" sale!  Thank you to all of you who have made a purchase from me!  On another note...I have been searching for math clip art {thermometers, scales, rulers etc.} for a measurement unit that I am working on and I am coming up empty handed!!  Does anyone know of any clip art artists that sell these graphics?  Any help will be much appreciated!! 

Well...I am off to finish up a couple things.  I hope you all have a fantabulous weekend!!!  P.S.  We got a little snow last night...of course, it would have to fall on a weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Rebecca (-;

    I love your products and the awesome resources you share. I would be more than happy to create some math clip art for you. You can send me a list of the graphics you need and I can email them back to you. I have been working on math clip art (slowly) & I could just use a little shout out (-;

    You can also check out Ginger Snaps, I know she actually has a set of math clip art graphics in a file that are very reasonably priced & very cute! Just follow this link: http://gingersnapstreatsforteachers.blogspot.com/

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Michelle

    The 3AM Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be wonderful! How soon could I get them? I am needing a ruler, scale, thermometer...any measurement clipart! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When do you need them by? I can have them to you later today. I have a ruler & a scale for free on my blog - fairly recent posts. You can also just send me a request at 3amteacher@gmail.com & I will send you what I already have in a reply (-;

      Michelle
      The 3AM Teacher
      The 3AM Teacher

      Delete
  3. Ginger snaps has them! go check her out
    http://teachersnotebook.com/shop/glauren5

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I thought to include temperature in my measurement sets!

    ReplyDelete