March 9, 2012

You Won't Want to Miss This!!

I don't know about you all but I have been dying to get my hands on an Erin Condren life planner for the longest time now!  I was ecstatic when I saw on facebook that hautelook.com was running a promotional...a $50 All-Occasion gift card for 1/2 off!!  My little heart has never been so happy!!  I cannot wait to order my life planner...I am already scoping out my cover design!!  You have to hurry though...the sale is only good until 8 am tomorrow morning!!
 
P.S.  Check back on Sunday...I am teaming up with three of the sweetest and most awesome bloggers out there {Abby from The Inspired Apple; Gladys from Teaching in High Heels; and Amanda from One Extra Degree}  for a "It's Your Lucky Day" give-away that will happen on St. Patty's Day!  I promise you won't want to miss it!!! 

Night y'all!!

5 comments:

  1. I LOOKED for that!! And I couldn't find anything on hautelook! grrr

    ♥ Jen
    The Teacher's Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I just looked again and STILL couldn't find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stinks! I found it yesterday morning but wasn't able to blog about it until last night! I hate that you weren't able to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to love your Life Planner!! Yay for you!


    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I saw this earlier...I am dying for an Erin Condren planner. Thanks for the heads up though!

    Pencils with Pizzazz

    ReplyDelete