May 6, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Sale!

In honor of all of the fabulous teachers out there, my little store is having a sale at both TPT and Teacher's Notebook!  Just click on the icon to the right to link to my store!  Don't forget to use the code {listed below} to get an EXTRA 10% off!!  I am hoping {and praying} to be back very soon with a "catch up" post and an explanation for being MIA!!  Also, be on the lookout this summer for a few new units I have up my sleeve {a general persuasive writing unit, measurement, geometry, plants and literature circles!}.  Have fun shopping sweet friends!!

{Graphic by Erica Bohrer...isn't it darlin'?}

2 comments:

  1. I am having a linky party for the sale at Teacher Notebook. Swing over and link up so others can click on your store and shop for goodies!

    Barb
    meet me at the zoo...
    kinderzoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blog is being featured today you can check it out here

    http://www.pocketfullofkinders.blogspot.com/2012/05/meet-new-friend-sunday-on-mondaya.html


    Shuna P

    ReplyDelete