June 15, 2012

Wowzers...Word Wall Packs!!

I am speechless!  You all are absolutely amazing!!  I have gotten such a great response to my word wall packs and I am over the moon excited!!  Currently I have a polka dot pack and a chevron pack uploaded.  I am also working on several custom orders for you all!  Please let me know if there is a particular print or color scheme you would like to see and I will be right on it!!  After reading through several comments, I have decided to include the pre-primer and third grade lists in any of my future packs.  I am also going to be making a supplemental pack for both the polka dot and chevron pack to include the pre-primer and third grade lists. 

Here is a little sneek peek of my chevron pack that I just love...I can't seem to get enough of chevron!!



If you love the chevron pattern but the colors dont jive with your classroom decor, I would be more than happy to change them! 

P.S. For a great assessment tool to accompany this pack, check out my "Silly Dilly Caterpilly" unit!


Thank you again for all of your sweet comments and feedback on these packs...You all are simply the best!!

Have a fantabulous day sweet friends!!

7 comments:

  1. Love the Chevron Theme!! If I already didn't spend so much on the zebra theme, I would def. do the chevron theme. Love the letter labels. They look awesome.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with this chevron print!! It looks great :)

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWOOOOOOOOON . . . chevron!!! This is word work pack is fantastic. I am excited that I found your cute bloggy-blog today :). I'll be back soon for sure.

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much girls! Y'all are too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Word Wall packs! I am ready to change mine and these are definitely adorable! Now I have to decide.... I am not good with that! LOL! :)
    I have been trying to add myself to follow your blog via GFC all day with not much luck! Going to keep trying! I LOVE YOUR BLOG! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there. I just awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award. Stop by my blog to see what you have to do to redeem :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life
    Versatile Blog Award Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I've awarded you the Versatile Blog award AND the One Lovely Blog award. Stop by my blog and pick them up!!!
    Kate :)

    ReplyDelete