July 2, 2012

Getting Organized!!

**UPDATE**
Congrats to Lisa @ Fourth and Ten, Kim Collatos and First Grade Delight for being the first three comments!!  Thanks to everyone for your super sweet comments!!  They made this girls day!!!

Hi ya!  I hope y'alls summer is going fantastic!  Mine is wonderful...busy and going by too quick but wonderful!!  I just wanted to pop in real quick and let you know that I just uploaded one of my most favorite packs yet!  For anyone that knows me, they can vouch that I am a C-RAZY organizational freak!  Seriously...I absolutely love organizing and can't leave school at the end of the day without making sure everything is just so and that my desk is neat and ready to go for the next day {yea..I know what you are thinking...I told you I was crazy!}!  I have found that binders are my saving grace when it comes to keeping the bazzilion amounts of paperwork that we teachers accumulate stay organized and in its place!  I have created binder covers {with spine labels too!} for just about anything I could think of {a total of 36}!!  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do...I simply can't wait to print them off and get to organizing my "stuff"!

{Click on the first pic to head on over to my store at TPT!!}


 



To all of my sweet teacher friends that have ordered customized word wall packs from me...I PROMISE I haven't forgotten about you!  I have several that I am working on and I hope to have them completed by the end of the week...fingers crossed!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so patient!!  Love you all to pieces!!!

I am off to finish watching the Bachelorette {my guilty pleasure}!!  Who is your favorite little bachelor babe???!!!  Night friends!!

P.S.  In honor of the final three men on the bachelor tonight, I will give away a copy of my binder covers to the first three friends who leave a comment with their email address!!

36 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are awesome!Lisa
    Fourth and Ten
    Like Fourth and Ten on Facebook!
    Formerly Stories From Second
    lisa at fourthnten dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love this

    kimberlycollatos@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a copy of the binder covers :) They are adorable

    henline.5@osu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! I love them!

    rachel.turnage14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look adorable!

    Gladys
    Teachinginhighheels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life
    mynotsoelementarylife@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I am getting organized too!!! :)

    thepolkadotowl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am just stopping by to let you know I nominated you for an award! Head on over to my blog to receive it!
    Dani Patterson
    Patterson's Porch

    ReplyDelete
  10. I doubt I'm in the first three but I love your blog!
    Ruthanne rarace81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your organization! I'm striving to be as such, so I'd really love these binder covers! If I'm one of the first 3, my email address is angiemorgan14@gmail.com
    :) Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So Cute!!

    Jennifer
    jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
    The First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  13. These binder covers are absolutely adorable!! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure
    fsuteach81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am SOOO trying to be more organized this upcoming school year. I am making some special TPT products (my very first!) that deal with that exact thing! I'll let you know when I get them uploaded!!

    I am also a big BACHELORETTE fan. GO JEF! I'm watching this week's episode on DVR right now...so don't give it away! :P

    Would LOVE your binder covers. I will be working on organizing some binders this summer, too! :)

    amanda.c.archer@gmail.com
    THANKS!
    Amanda
    http://sweetiesinsecond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your binders and your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay! Love your binder covers and the Bachelorette! I wish Sean would be my husband!!

    ahappyjaffee@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your website and binders are awesome! scheveje@ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your website. jeris@usd253.org

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! I would love a set of these!

    My email is bethmcmurry@gmail.com.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are so cute - on my list to do,but I really love yours! :)
    My Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE these!
    I also love watching the Bachelorette. This is the first time I've ever liked THREE guys equally. Usually I have a strong favorite. I love Sean, Arie and Jeff. It's definitely a guilty pleasure!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  23. Maybe 4th time is a charm.... I love your blog and the binders are so cool. If only I could get logged in!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your blog. jeri.scheve@usd253.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love a copy!

    stargirlah@embarqmail.com


    ✰Amber
    Sparkles , Smiles, and Student Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  26. These look great!
    Jennifer
    loularkin@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adorable!!1 Thanks for sharing!!

      gtmitchell19@aol.com

      Delete
    2. Love this!! Thanks for sharing!!

      gtmitchell19@aol.com

      Delete
  28. Looks great! eheynach@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! I hope I'm one of the lucky 3! :-)

    Jennifer
    lofgrenj@vail.k12.az.us

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your covers! So cute and colorful! :)

    Jlweiler@fuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awesome blog and binders! jeri.scheve.253.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. These look wonderful!
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com
    meadowt@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would love the binder covers!

    henline.5@osu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  34. Rebecca,

    I love all of the things you make. They are just so bright and cheerful. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete