August 4, 2012

Common Core Check List Complete...PTL!!

**UPDATE**
Congrats to Kaycee and Mikki...comment numbers 2 and 12!!  I am sending you your packs now!  Thank you so much to all of you who left comments...y'all are too sweet!!  Hugs!!

I finally completed my Common Core Checklist for ELA and a combined pack that includes the ELA and Math together for a discounted rate!  In the words of my sweet friend, Babbling Abby...PRAISE THE LORD!! 

{Copied from my listing on TPT...my lil' fingers are too tired to type anything else so I am using the grace of God...copy and paste!!}
This pack was created to once again help keep me {and you} organized!! I have a desperate need to know what I have taught, how often I have taught it and which of my lil' darlin's got what I taught!! Included in this pack is a checklist for each of the Common Core ELA and math standards for first grade. On each checklist I have listed the standard and allowed room for you to write the dates you taught the standard as well as a place to write students names who are struggling with this standard. In addition, for each standard, there is a class checklist in which you can list each of your sweeties names and have a place to check whether they mastered, partially mastered or did not master the standard. I love having this to use as anecdotal notes as well as to document each child's progress at the end of a term. Each section is divided with a cover sheet for that particular strand (geometry, measurement & data, etc.). I plan to place all of this in my assessment binder for easy access! I hope this helps you "track your teaching" this year!!

Click on the pic below to grab your copy of the combined document from my TPT store!

Or you can purchase each pack separately!!  Click on the pic of the pack you need to head on over to my TPT store!
    

Enjoy sweet friends!!

{P.S.  I'd love to hear what you think!!  Leave me a comment and I will have my hubby randomly pick two numbers {using the order you commented} and those two comments will snag a copy of my completed combo pack...both the ELA and Math Standards!!  Don't forget to leave your email addy!!}

18 comments:

  1. Ooh, I would love to win the combo pack! It looks like I am the first commenter....LOL

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I want to avoid the Common Core, I am looking for some good toos to aide in my paperwork so I would love to win this set.

    Marybeth
    Cialini Chat

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really nice and look like something all teachers need. You did a great job!

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already purchased the math one and have been looking forward to the ELA pack as well! I think this will really help keep me organized! Awesome job!

    Megan

    jmbonert@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY WORD! This would be just the thing to help me stay organized! It's going on my wishlist NOW (unless you hubby picks me!)

    Carolyns941@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to win! Here's to lucky number 7!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely need a good checklist! This looks great!! :)

    Elisabeth
    elisabethdelk80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like this will be a lifesaver! Hope I win.

    Mandy H.
    first grade
    bm4boys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks awesome!

    Gladys
    teachinginhighheels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love the combo pack! I hope I win!
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com
    meadowt@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. fingers and toes crossed. vhair61215@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This would be so helpful to have. I know it was quite a feat to accomplish! Thanks for the giveaway!

    Mikki
    mamamayberry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it!!...I just found your blog on a Linky Party. It's cute! When you get the chance, you can hop on over and check out my new blog.
    Christy :)
    Mrs. Christy's Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my word!!! What a great resource!! This would be so great to have we begin back this month!!! Thank You!
    rachaelrsterling@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Common Core is approaching quickly! I'm so thankful for creative teachers like yourself that have created ways of keeping us organized. Great Job!

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. How awesome!! Any plans to do a 3rd grade set?:)

    ReplyDelete