September 25, 2012

{Chic Teacher Tuesday}

WARNING...THIS POST IS GOING TO BE SUPER 'BLAH'...YEP, IT'S BEEN THAT KIND OF DAY!
Alright y'all...this little teacher is so stinkin' tired!  I am thinking that I have overloaded my plate a bit too much this year and I am realizing that I am not "super teacher"...despite how much I would like to think that I am!  For that reason, I am going to keep this post short and to the point so feel free to read this as quickly as possible {or not at all} and then head on over to Abby's post and check out her cuteness!  I am most certain that she has more for you tonight than I have to offer!  I pinky promise to be back next week rested and with more chic-ness!!  So here is what I wore this week...simple but cheap!! 

Ann Taylor Loft dress snagged once again from the sale rack paired with my fave fall shoe...boots!!

Would y'all believe that this entire outfit cost less than $50 bucks?  The top and skirt are straight from the sale rack at Banana Republic {have you caught on yet that I live for sales?!}, the ankle boots are from Payless  and the scarf is from Charming Charlies


I slept in on this morning and Mr. Hubby wasn't available to snap my pic...gotta love self portraits!  This sweatshirt tunic is from Old Navy...of which I bought during my first year of teaching...5 years ago!!  I seriously love it and all its comfy-ness!  Paired with leggins' and it makes for a very snuggly kind of day!!

Alright sweet friends...that's all I've got for you tonight!  Boring...I know!  I promise to make next weeks post way more fun!!  Hugs to you all!!


16 comments:

  1. So cute! Just visited the sale rack at Ann Taylor Loft this weekend - best spot ever! And I was so disappointed when I read that you got that sweatshirt tunic 5 years ago, I want one!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Tunic pullover from Old Navy! Too cute and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you are adorable! Love that comfy tunic! I just found your blog through Abby! For some reason your followers aren't showing up for me or I would follow you! I'll catch ya soon! Cute blog!

    Sarah
    Kindergarten Korner

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO So So cute! I love it all. Where did you get your awesome brown boots??

    -Shae
    i{heart}edu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!! Thanks for the sweet comment! My boots are from Rack Room Shoes...super cheap!!

      Delete
  5. Also super bummed that tunic is 5 yrs old!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also dying to know where you got the brown boots! I have been searching for some just like that :)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! They are from Rack Room Shoes...Super cheap and everything in the store is buy one get one 50% off! I just checked and they still have them!

      Delete
  7. SO adorable!!! I LOVE all of them, but the second one if my fav!!

    Ashley
    The Teacher's Treasure Chest

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rebecca, you are too cute! You have the best style!

    Lauren
    http://www.the-crafty-crayon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! I just found your blog and I'm a new follower!


    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! I am heading over to your blog now!!

      Delete
  11. Your blog, and everything on it, is so cute! I am a new follower! I just started blogging and would love some tips and advice from you! :)

    The Price of Teaching
    http://thepriceofteaching.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is adorable! http://polkadotsandstickynotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete