October 2, 2012

...Chic Teacher Tuesday & a Flash Sale...


Hi y'all!!  Please tell me that I am not the only one that is utterly blown away by the fact that it is already OCTOBER!!!???  Seriously friends, where is this year going already?  Either way, I am beyond pumped about this month!  There are so many fun things going on around my lil' neck of the woods this month...fall festivals, our walk-a-thon/costume parade, HALLOWEEN {love all the cuties dressed up but HATE HATE HATE the scary portion of it...seriously...I'm talking I have to close my eyes and hum LOUDLY anytime a scary movie preview comes on!  It totally cracks Mr. Hubby up everytime I do it...he will thank me later when I'm not waking him up in the middle of the night due to a nightmare!!}...I just love this month and it's cool, crisp temps! 

Moving right along to...CHIC TEACHER TUESDAY!!

Can you tell what I am totally lovin' right now in the fashion world...


Top:  Loft...Sale rack, obviously!
Cords:  J Crew Outlet
Necklace:  Target...about a bazillion years ago!


Dress:  Banana Republic Outlet
Boots:  Target
Scarf:  Francescas

Top:  The Loft on sale
Bottoms:  Black crops from Banana Republic...50% off
Necklace:  Target
Snakeskin Heels {Yes...I am that crazy teacher that sometimes wears heels to school!}:  Ninewest Outlet
P.S.--Did you hear that the new style {or new to me} is mixing animal prints...
what the heck, why not!?

Did you guess my two obsessions for the week?!  Animal print and outlet shopping!!  Mr. Hubby totally spoiled me rotten this weekend and took me shopping ALL DAY LONG on Saturday...bless his little heart!!

Last week, my lil' sweeties earned a "bring your favorite teddy bear to school" day!  They were so dang cute walking into class beaming with excitement!!  I, however, was the most excited when one of my darlin's brought in her favorite teddy bear and it just happened to be the same one I had when I was a little bit!!!  I couldn't believe it!  Y'all--Mr. Snuggles seriously went EVERYWHERE with me!!  I had to snap a pic with my sweet girl and our twin teddy's!!


Last little bit...

I saw this on Pinterest and I HAVE TO CREATE THIS OUTFIT...So in love!  One of our school colors is red and this would be a perfect "spirit day" outfit {plus--it is animal print}!!  Now the task is to find it on sale...mmmmm...more reasons to do some more shopping this weekend!!

Make sure you check back in later this week{end} for a halloween math pack!  It is a perfect activitiy to do for your fall celebrations!! 

Night sweet friends!!

P.S.  In honor of the beginning of Fall I am having a Flash sale!  Hurry on over to my TPT store...this sale will only last for 24 hours!!

2 comments:

  1. You have no idea how great it is to see CUTE examples of teacher "appropriate" outfits! Every time I go shopping, I find work clothes but none seem to be appropriate for school (too low cut, too short of skirts, etc.). I am loving these outfits and I'm so happy that you post where you got them. This is a lifesaver for younger teachers!

    Thanks!
    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sale at TPT!! I lllloooovvvveeee my purchase!! I have everything from your store in my wish list. : )

    ReplyDelete