October 10, 2012

{Chic Teacher Tuesday on a Wednesday}


Hi y'all!  Well shuckie darns...sorry about the lack of a post last night!  My sweet hubby coaches varsity highschool soccer and they were playing in the first round of districts.  Thank goodness they pulled of a win...can I get a woot woot?!  Seriously...it was a huge win!  They now automatically move onto regionals which hasn't happened since 2003!!!

Anywho...onto Chic Teacher Tuesday {on a Wednesday!}

As Abby said last night, we are having such a hard time remembering to take our slightly more than awkward photos each morning so I apologize ahead of time for the lack of photos.  I think I am going to start taking pics that chop my head off!  That way I don't feel so awkward...maybe!

So here goes...my week at a glance...


Top:  Blue Door Boutique...love this site!
Bottoms:  black leggin's (sorry...gotta put a lil' twang in it!) Forever 21
Boots:  Rack Room Shoes...love, love, love!

Top:  Ann Taylor Loft...60% off!
Bottoms:  Gap...$12 bucks!
Heels (I know...I'm Ca-Razy!)...Nine West Outlet

Top:  Ann Taylor Loft
Bottoms:  Gap...again under $15 bucks! 
Boots:  Same as above!

Have I told you lately how much I am in love with boots?!  And let me tell ya...I totally don't discriminate...short, tall, furry...I love 'em all!!


I know what you are thinking...but I swear the furry pair are totally cute and fun!!  Partnered with a slochy sweater and a pair of skinnies and you are set!

Every southern girl needs a pair of cowboy boots!


After Abby texting me a pic of her newest shoe purchase, I had to race out and snag up a pair!  And I can vouch for their comfyness as well!!

And last up...my {Pinterest} find of the week...

This outfit screams fall and just looks so dang comfy!!

Ok friends...I have so much "teacher" stuff to share with you and I PROMISE to be back this weekend with all of it!  Fall break is Friday and Monday and I plan on veggin' out and doing some major blogging!!

P.S.  Abby and I were thinking of making our "Chic Teacher Tuesday" a linky party...what do you think?!  Interested?  Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Night y'all!! I'm taking my tuckered lil' self to bed!!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog! I also love this Chic Teacher Tuesday! I love feeling good and cute while I am teaching! This would be such a fun linky! Stop by my blog sometime!

    Teaching Joys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a GREAT idea! I'm SO tired of seeing teachers in the "track suit" look and I think they just need a little inspiration. I'd also love to turn my blog more toward my teaching and less regular life stuff. I'd love to link up! Stop by and visit me anytime!
    Amanda
    preecelovehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'd love to link up!
    Rachel
    The tattooed teacher
    Rachel.lamb81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely would link up! You are so super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your through Abby's blog. Love your outfits! And your classroom looks really cute!
    I am a new follower!
    Sara
    Miss Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wondering where you got those funky boots from?! I love them and haven't seen anything remotely close anywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!! I got them at Target and I absolutely love them!!! Thanks for your sweet comments!!!

      Delete