January 6, 2013

Happy {Late} Blogger and TPT Birthday to Me and an Update!


Goodness gracious!  I can't believe that I 
1. have already kept up with my New Year's Resolution of blogging once a week and 
2. that I completely forgot to celebrate my one year TPT and blogger-versary!

{Graphics:  Melon Headz}

I can not begin to express to y'all just how grateful I am to each and every one of you!  This process has far surpassed any expectation I ever had!  I have not only been able to bring in some extra income for a certain little "family" project but I have also met some of the best friends a girl could ask for!  Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your support, encouragement and love that you have showed me over the past year!!  God has truly blessed me with this new adventure!!

This is going to be a short post... unfortunately the hubby and I have to head over to the hospital to visit with his Grandpa who is not doing too well.  We would love all the prayers we can get for healing for PawPaw and comfort for our family!

I have been an updating fool lately!  I wasn't pleased with the design of my first few units so I did a little "facelift" to a few of them!  First up was my first little baby...my personal narrative unit!  It has by far been my best seller!  Check out my new and improved friend!  I have also added in a few student examples to help guide your instruction!!

This unit includes...
...Lesson plans for writing a beginning, middle and ending
...Posters that define personal narratives, sound words, transition words and feeling words
...A Memory Map
...A pre-writing graphic organizer
...Rough draft and final draft writing paper
...Word Bank Posters
...A peer editing form
...A friend editing form
...An editing poster
...Student examples
Click here to see more!

{The following two units just had a few updates...nothing major but little things that were bothering me!}

Next up, I revamped my Teacher Planner which has been an absolute life saver for me this year!  This may be by far my favorite pack that I have made!  The best part is that it is {almost} completely editable!  

 
Click here to see more!

My last update is my student teacher pack "From Student to Teacher".  I made this pack last year when I was getting my very first student teacher.  I wanted her to feel welcomed and prepared and she absolutely loved having a binder filled with goodies to help her out!



Click here to see more!

If you'd like a copy of one of my units above, leave a comment below with your email and the unit you would like!  The first five comments will receive the unit of their choice for free!  

Have a blessed Sunday sweet teacher friends!!






48 comments:

  1. A very very happy birthday to you! Great units you have in there!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These units look adorable! I love the personal narrative unit and am going to have to get it!

    ✞Heather
    Swinging Through Second Grade
    hdawntn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok - so I hit the enter key too fast! I would love a copy of the Teacher Planner! Thanks so much!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the personal narrative unit looks AMAZING! congrats on one year of blogging!
    aconnolly1216@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Late blogger and TPT birthday to you!

    butler . erica @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I chose the Read from the Heart Unit. Sorry, I thought I posed this yesterday.

      Delete
  6. Hard to decide! These all look wonderful! Can't decided between the student to teacher or the personal narrative...would be thrilled with either! Surprise me!

    Smiles - Lisa
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this would be fabulous! Thank you so much. I'd love the Personal Narrative Unit.

    julia.powell87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary and congrats on keeping up with your resolutions! I need to get working on mine. I would love to look at your personal narrative pack. My kiddos need a little help in the writing department. Happy Sunday!

    Mjhalbardier@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, and I am supposed to choose a unit (even though I'm probably not one of the 5 people...) I like the Read from the Heart unit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I already have your narrative unit but I would love your Teacher Planner!
    Ruthanne rarace81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know exactly what you mean! I've been updating my first packs that are absolutely horrible, now that I know what I'm doing!! Prayers for Grandpa!

    I would love your teacher planner pack, it looks awesome!!
    agriffith1123@yahoo.com

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Teacher Planner....

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a difficult choice, they are all AMAZING! You are such a creative genius. I will choose the Student Teacher Product and put the other two on my wishlist! I love your blog, colorful and fun!

    faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com

    pinksmyink@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow thanks! I just love your blog and will have to take a minute to decide which of these awesome products I would like!

    frederickjennam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love a copy! samislim10@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love a copy! I just love your blog! samislim10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love a copy! samislim10@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love a copy! samislim10@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love a copy! Your blog is so very helpful! samislim10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would LOVE the teacher planner! Thanks so much!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to have the personal narrative unit!
    nwest070805@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would LOVE the Teacher Planner! :) Have a great week!!!

    Jennifer
    lofgrenj@vail.k12.az.us

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love a copy of your planner!
    drcase1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all your "revamping!' Cute, cute, CUTE!!!

    Saying a little prayer for PawPaw.

    :)
    Kelly
    Beg, Borrow, Steal

    ReplyDelete
  26. Man, you sure are talented!Happy Belated Birthday! I would love one of your units, but, I can't decide which one! I need a bit longer to decide! LOL!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would LOVE your "Student to Teacher" packet. I have another student teacher this spring and it would be perfect!
    kagrant17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am a first year teacher in 1st grade and I love all the wonderful ideas you share on your blog. I would love a copy of the personal narratives unit! eschwobe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I LOVE the planner!! Does that count as a unit? lol
    Jennifer
    laughinbrunette@hotmail.com
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  30. I hope I'm not too late...{crossing fingers, I'm not}...I'd love to have the teacher planner...it looks fabulous!

    Gladys
    teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Personal Narrative Unit
    nwest070805@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy Birthday and Blogger anniversary! I would love a copy of your teacher planner! Mrsnationsclass@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Everything is just darling! I'd love the Teacher Planner if I'm one of the first!

    Kate
    dancinqueenks23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your student teacher file looks wonderful!
    amysponn@evdio.org

    ReplyDelete
  35. P.S.: Happy (Late) Blogger and TPT Birthday to you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. yay so happy that blogging more is your NY resolution. I love reading your posts. Have a great week back at school.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oooooh I would LOVE THE WRITING UNIT......I need all the help I can get with writing!
    Congrats on a year and prayers for pawpaw!
    Jana
    Jprowell11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Happy one year blogger-versary! A very exciting milestone =) I love your teacher planner so that is my pick. I think only teachers know what teachers need!

    Congrats again and happy Sunday!

    Andrea
    andreakornfeind@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would love your guide to personal narratives but they all look great.
    cbartram@kitcarsonschool.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love your blog and all of your cute teacher style posts! I would love a copy of your teacher's binder. Your lesson plan format looks like just something I need!! Keep up the good work girl. Am praying for your husband's grandfather.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am sure I am too late but I would love the personal narrative unit!!

    sullivanc89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm sure I'm too late, but pick me! I would love your Teacher Planner!

    absees123s@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would love to have your From Student to Teacher packet. I am going to be Student Teaching in the fall and would love to put this packet into use. I love your ideas and hope to implement some into my own classroom one day.:)

    I will be praying for your Paw Paw and your family.

    Thanks!
    Sarah
    seabner@olivet.edu

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hey girl! I started following your blog a while ago and I'm so glad I found it! All of your stuff looks super cute and very useful! I just started making a digital plan book too and I really like how I can customize it for me. Can't wait to see what else you create!

    Sending prayers for your family :)

    Leanne
    Mrs. Prince & Co.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Congrats! I would love the "A Guide to Writing Personal Narratives" pack! Love!
    Julene Hoffman
    jhoffman143@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Happy "Birthday"! I absolutely LOVE all your stuff! Especially your teacher planner, you are so organized! I got your comment about the meet up, I sent you an email so just let me know your thoughts and I'll get going on it! :)

    See you soon!
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete