January 13, 2013

The Magical Product Swap...Featuring {One Extra Degree}!

**Congrats to Rachel Millman!  You are the winner of my 100th Day pack!**
MrsStanfordsClass
{Adorable graphic provided by the fab 3AM Teacher!}

I am so pumped to be linking up with Mrs. Stanford's Class for "The Maical Product Swap!"  I am even more excited to be pairing up with the absolutely amazing Amanda Nickerson from One Extra Degree!!!  She may just be one of the sweetest gals I know and she is an incredible teacher to boot!! 

 
Sweet Mrs. Amanda and I swapped products for this fun little linky and I had too much fun with it!  I have to say that I am now set for my word work center thanks to Amanda's super fun pack...
"Words Galore"!  {Click here to check out her amazing pack!}
 
Take a peak at just a "snippet" from this great resource!  It is jam packed with 48 pages of ideas for creative and engaging word work centers!  Head to Michaels to pick up the supplies, print out the center labels and you are set!  Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!
Love these letter tiles...they are super durable and come in so many fun colors!!

Michaels was out of the sparkly dots...boo!!  I plan on putting these in pencil pouches to make them easy to grab and go!

I found all kinds of fun colors of sand at Michaels too!!

Scentos Markers...oh my!!!  My kiddos are going to eat these up for this next center!!

I can not wait for my sweeties to dig into this!!

{A cute little recording sheet!!}

This is my trusty little basket that will store my center for the day!!

Trust me...y'all need to run over to TPT and snatch this little goodie up fast!!!  Thanks Amanda for such an amazing resource...you simply are amazing!!

  And don't forget to check out Amanda's post and enter below for a chance to win my 100th Day pack!!  

5 comments:

  1. Love these activities! Where did you get the letter tiles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not they are from Office Depot online! Love them!!

      Delete
  2. Thank You for the 100th day pack!! My kidos will be excited to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your ideas. This will make word work so fun!! I'm beginning my practicum in a couple weeks for my masters in Literacy and these will be so fun to use for a center!!

    ReplyDelete