March 24, 2013

Finally...I'm Finished!! Geesh!!

My goodness!  This was the never ending "update" to a product!  I didn't think I was ever going to finish it--but I did!!  My newly revised "Leapin' Leprechauns" unit is now uploaded to TPT and it will be on sale for the next 24 hours due to my complete tardiness! 
 
 
 Snatch it up now and store it away for next year.  Here is a snapshop of the table of contents to give you an idea of what's included...
(the structure is very similar to my personal narrative unit if you have it!)
 
 Take a peek at a few of the pages!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Would you believe we have a snow storm headed our way tonight...I hate to call him out but Mr. Groundhog..."You are a big fat stinkin' lier"!!  Ok...I feel better now!
Night sweet friends!!
 
(P.S.  I will be emailing the first three comments from the last post this updated unit.  Keep an eye out for it!!)
 


6 comments:

  1. Your packet looks awesome for next year!
    Lclements728@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! I bet there are people likewise still wrapping up at pats!!
    Rachel
    Rachel.lamb81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Mjhalbardier@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better late than never! The packet looks great!
    Cecilia
    cbartram@kitcarsonschool. com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I need to have a talk with that groundhog too...go away snow!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. A job, a home, your finances under control, a safe neighbourhood to live in, a secure retirement and a few of life’s small pleasures (going on holiday, getting your hair done, going out to dinner). These all contribute to healthy families. family first believes public finances should be diverted from expensive (high taxing) governments to families.

    ReplyDelete