March 17, 2013

Hey...look here Jack!!

Hey...look here, Jack!  Gosh darn...I just love Duck Dynasty!  Please tell me I'm not the only one obsessed  with this show?!  Honest to goodness...my husband and I about die from laughing every Wednesday night! 
 
 
No, but seriously.  I wanted to stop in and leave y'all with a little freebie and an update on my "Leapin' Leprechauns--A Guide to Writing Persuasive Letters" unit.  I have been working endlessly to update this unit and it is taking FO-EVA!  I am just about finished and even though it is St. Patrick's day today, I will put this unit on sale when I post it so you can snatch it up for next year!  Here's a little sneak peak at it!
 
 
 
 
 
Last week I was observed for math and I whipped up these little handy dandy cards to help my sweet darlin's with justifying their answers.  Accountable talk is HUGE right now in our district and my students are totally rockin' it!  I printed these cards on card stock, laminated them and gave each student a set.  When they were justifying their answers during our lesson with a partner, they had a visual to help them.  They worked like a dream and my principal totally ate them right up!!  Click the pick below to grab a copy!
 
And because I am still over the moon excited about my pregnancy, I will leave you with last weeks "bump" pictures!
 
 
{Silly Baby B...standing on it's head in Mommy's belly!!  What a personality it already has!!}
 
In honor of St. Patrick's Day {and because I am so stinkin' late getting this pack finished}, the first three lucky leprechauns to leave me a comment will get my pack for free as soon as its complete!  Don't forget to leave your email addy!!
 
Night friends and happy St. Patricks day to you!! 
 
P.S.--Did I mention that we have less than 9 weeks of school left...woop woop!!! 


10 comments:

  1. Tooooo cute! You're absolutely adorable!

    Dawn
    adventuresinfirst@gmail.com
    Adventures in First with Mrs. Key

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! How exciting a baby!
    cbartram@kitcarsonschool.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the baby! Your Persuasive pack looks so cute and fun!

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher
    hoffman.rebecca@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!

    idreamof1@aol.com

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see that I am late with the comment to win! But want to wish you a very big congratulations! Love the baby on its head picture.

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the baby picture standing on its head!

    butler . erica @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! So happy for you!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ultrasound picture is too cute!!!! Love that he/she is standing on his/her head ;)

    ReplyDelete