April 21, 2013

The Lock Smock!

I have been meaning to make this post for a good while now and I have totally been slacking!  I have been preparing for our Gender Reveal party which has been so much fun!!  At one point, I was beginning to think that this day would never come but thanks to the Big Guy upstairs, He made it happen!!  How cute are these invites that I found on Etsy? Love them to pieces!!!
 
 
I absolutely can't wait to find out if we have a little mister or a little miss on the way!  Either way...we are truly blessed!!
 
A few weeks ago, the super sweet Brianna from The Price of Teaching...
 
The Price of Teaching
 
contacted me and asked if I would like to try out one of her "Lock Smocks".  I was completely ecstatic to try one out!  You simply wrap this little guy around the door handles of your classroom door.  It allows you to keep you door locked at all times and in the case of a lock-down {lord help us that we never have one!}, you simply take the "lock smock" off and shut your door.  This way your door is always locked but you are able to open and close it as if it weren't with the "lock smock" on.  When it is taken off, your door is automatically locked and you don't have to fumble with keys!  Easy peasy!!
 
 
 
If you want to snatch one up at the amazing price of 5 bucks, head on over to her etsy store here!  You can read more about them on her blog here!
 
Have a blessed Sunday sweet friends!!


4 comments:

  1. Love the post! Thanks for the shout out! How did you make the collage of pictures? It is super cute!

    Thanks!
    Bri
    The Price of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you from Lisa's blog! I love it over here!!!

    :)
    Irene

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that invitation!! Pinned it to my baby planning board :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete