June 23, 2013

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

Hi sweet friends!  I hope y'all are enjoying your summers as much as I am!  I can't say that I have rested too terribly much but I have for sure been getting ready for this sweet baby, finishing up my last grad class ever (woo hoo!!) and getting for the next school year.  I know, I know...getting ready for the next school year already?!  I have a good explanation--besides the fact that our precious girl will be joining us in September, I also have some HUGE news....
 
I am moving from 1st grade to K!!!!
 
I am seriously over the moon excited!!  I would love to know your favorite K resources so go ahead and let loose in the comments below!!!
 
I also have to say that I am so sorry for not letting y'all know who won my "Silly Dilly Caterpilly" updated unit!!  I just can't seem to get ahead I tell ya!  Starting this week, I have a plan laid out for blogging and such so that I am not MIA for so long!  Sooooo...Kelli Hartman...you've got mail!!  The hubby chose number 8 as the winner and you were it!  I would love to know what you think so give me a shout when you get this pack in your inbox!!  I hope you love it!! 
 
 
If anyone else would like to snatch up this unit, you can grab it here!
 
I am also working to update all of my word wall packs because let's be honest...they needed it!!  I have uploaded the first re-vamp here.
 
 
All of the graphics have been updated and I also added a square border around the letters to make cutting easier {I know y'all were cursing me with the way they were before!!}.
 
Have a blessed Sunday friends!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Camille and I am also moving to kindergarten. I have taught most grades from first to eighth, and am very excited about this change (one I requested!!). So I am hoping others leave comments about resources, ideas, etc here for us to check out.
    Camille
    An Open Door

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on almost finishing your last grad school class. I just finished mine, and I am so excited! It is so worth all that hard work when you are finished!

    I taught K for my first 3 years, and I LOVED it. I would go back in a heartbeat. but I love 1st grade too! I am sure you will do a great job!

    Erica
    Blooming In First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of K! I moved to K last year and loved every minute of it! If you are looking for resources, I just posted my 100 follower giveaway and I put it together with items that are some of my favorite resources. Go take a look!

    Lisa
    Always an Adventure in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete