July 15, 2013

Lots of baby and a little teacher stuff!

Hi y'all!!  I don't know about you but I am seriously having the best summer!  Getting ready for this sweet little girl is consuming my every minute but I am eating it all up!!  This sweet girl is seriously being spoiled rotten already!  We have had 3 showers already and still have 2 more...crazy-town but so blessed!!  Needless to say, she should have everything she needs and more! 
 
 
Her nursery is almost complete!  I just need to add a few little accessories and her monogram on the wall and it will be perfect...I am so in love with it!
 
 
Once we choose her name {which we think we have!!}, this monogram will go on the pink wall above the crib!!
 
 
 
I am obsessed with her changing table!  Snagged this lil' gem from Homegoods on clearance!!  The glass was missing from the door so I just replaced it with the fabric from her bedding...score!!  Her changing pad will go in between the two boxes {they will hold her diapers, wipes, lotion and anything else I need to grab in a hurry}.
 
And here I am at 30 weeks {I totally missed my 29 week pic so I combined them!}.  I'm up to 31 this week...we are officially in the home stretch and I couldn't be more excited!!!
 
Besides decorating the nursery, I have been consumed with my new hobby...bows!  I have seriously already made her 20...they are addicting and so easy {and cheap} to make!
 
 
 
Ok...back to teacher thoughts!  I am in the process of updating all of my units.  I am seriously embarrassed by so many that I have posted on TPT!!  Here is my latest update...
 
 
This pack is completely editable so that you can pick the color scheme of your classroom {I have included all colors and several shades of each color!} and then add the words that you need.  All you have to do is change the font so that it is way cuter than the boring Arial Narrow that I had to use.  I totally suggest Cara's fonts...they are my absolute fav!!! 
You can snag a copy of my newest re-vamp here.
 
And last but not least...
 
{Adorable graphic by the sweet Cara Carroll}
 
Click on the button above and then search for Darlin' in First!
 
I am off to work on more re-vamps...wish me luck that I can get them completed in the next week so I can move on to new stuff.  Heaven knows that my poor little store needs some fresh products in there!! 
 


8 comments:

  1. Love your picture you look adorable!! Your bows are precious too!
    -lovely Nina

    Lovely Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nursery is adorable!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that nursery is gorgeous!! I love my two little boys to pieces, but I can't help feeling a twinge of "baby fever" when I see your decor and those sweet little bows;)!! She is definitely sufficiently spoiled by such a deserving mother! (and father, though I don't "know" him as well!) so happy for your happiness!!
    SynonymRolls&AntonymMoments

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nursery looks beautiful! Love the changing table - what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful nursery! I love how detailed ultrasounds are now! So excited for you :)

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one beautiful nursery! Congrats!!

    Mary Kate
    Windy City Learning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the nursery and you are about the cutest pregnant momma I have every seen! I looked nothing like that when I was pregnant with my little boy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are adorable... and so is the nursery! I am so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete