July 19, 2013

Tell Me What Ya Need!

Hi y'all! I have been one busy bee today! We are having our neighborhood yard sale tomorrow and Mr. Hubby and I spent the day cleaning out the basement to prepare for the sale!  In the midst of de-cluttering, "we" {Mr. Hubby? Me?...who knows?!} locked ourselves out of the house!!! Oh my word...8 months pregnant, 100 degree temperatures, nothing to drink and two hours in the miserable heat do not mesh one bit!  I have never been so happy to get back in the air conditioning as I was today!! 
Because I worked my little toosh off today, I decided to take a break and make a 3rd re-vamp of the week...once again, patting myself on the back!  {I am really enjoying this nesting!!}  I'd love to know what you think of these covers and what I can add to them.  So far I have a cover for...
Check out a little snapshot of each section too!  I am lovin' the pastel colors and patterns...gotta love Mrs. Ashley Hughes and her fab designs!!
{Reading}
Guided Reading
Phonemic Awareness
Phonics
Vocabulary
Word Work
Small Groups
Comprehension

{Writing}
Personal Narratives
Letters
Poetry
Informational
Opinion
Conventions/Grammar
{Math}
Measurement & Data
Opinions/Alg. Thinking
Numbers & Operations
Geometry
Number Sense
{Science}
Physical
Earth
Life/Biological
Inquiry
{Social Studies}
Gov't & Civics
Cultures/Societies
Geography
Historical Perspective
{Odds and Ends}
Lesson Planner
Response To Intervention
Special Days
Student Information
Testing {Data}
Professional Learning Communities
Whew!  Did y'all get all that?!  Now...what else would you need a cover for?  You name it and I'll add it!!

3 comments:

  1. Rebecca, I LOVE these!!!!!!!!!! I already have the original binder covers that you made but I will be totally redoing them! These are so stinkin' adorable! Could you add one for Daily 5 and maybe one for English Language Arts Common Core? (I think you had the ELA divided into units but we don't have units yet for that one so I was just going to organize everything by the standard. Maybe someday we will get that far!) I would love one for PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention Supports) too because I am on the committee at school! Again, I love, love, love these!!!!!! I hope you are having fun nesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! You are too dang sweet! Thanks so much for the suggestions...I'm adding them now as well as a basic one for reading, math, science, social studies and writing! {I can't add Daily 5 though due to copyright...sad face!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I can't wait! No worries about Daily 5 although I would agree on the sad face! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete