October 17, 2013

It's About Time Y'all!!

If you have visited my TPT store lately then you probably noticed the overwhelming sound of crickets!!  I'm not gonna lie...I have totally neglected my little shop (among many other things) over the past year.  I've had a few other "not so small" things (aka Tinleigh) consuming my time.  I hate that I have been so sporadic with my blog and my store but I wouldn't trade in the blessings of this past year for the world!!
 
 
 
Since I have been on maternity leave (and loving every minute of it along with "dreading" my return to work in December), I have had a little time while T naps to work on a few products I have had stirring in my head this past year!  My first product is perfect for this month..."Carvin' Out Fun!".  I started this pack this time last year and have been dragging my feet to complete it.  I am so excited about it and can't wait to forward it to my sweet colleagues at school to use since I won't be able to this year. 
 
Take a peek and let me know what you think!  Since I didn't have it ready for the TPT sale, it will be on sale in my store through Sunday so snatch ya up a copy!!  Click here to check it out!!
 
Included you will find...
 
This 88-page math and literacy unit is perfect for the week of Halloween!  I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed making it!!
 
P.S.  All activities are aligned to the Common Core Standards for first and second grade!! 
 
I believe I hear Miss Tinleigh waking from her nap so I'm gonna go get some lovin' from her!!
Have a blessed day sweet friends!!

1 comment:

  1. This looks fabulous! :) Enjoy your time with your little one...it goes so fast!

    ReplyDelete