November 27, 2013

A Surprise Visit from Santa!!

Hi ya sweet friends!  Thanksgiving is right around the corner and boy oh boy do I have a lot to be thankful for!  I am especially thankful this year for my sweet family.  I am so blessed to have them in my life.  I am even more blessed that I get to wake each morning and snuggle with this precious girl...
 
 
This year I am more thankful than ever for my health and being able to spend the holidays with the people that mean the most to me!  My heart is so so heavy this holiday season though.  The sweet family that I created the "Home for the Holidays" fundraiser for received devastating news this past week.  Unfortunately the momma has taken a turn for the worst.  I am so heartbroken that this very well may be her last holiday with her precious family.  I can not begin to fathom the pain that they are experiencing.  My heart is overjoyed however at the abundance of support that I have received from each of you!  OH.MY.STARS...y'all simply blew me away with your generosity!  I can not believe how much this fundraiser has already made!!
 
This sweet momma had one last wish to spend the holidays with her family.  Because of the news that she received last week, our school decided to bring this precious family Christmas a bit early this year.  Upon hearing the news on Thursday, our rockin' school pulled together and yesterday we were able to provide this family with an unforgettable Christmas.  While the kiddos were away at school, a few little "elves" snuck into their house with decorations, Christmas dinner and an abundance of gifts were placed under their tree!  At this time, I was also able to tell the dad about the fundraiser and how much had been raised so far.  To say the least, he was blown away as were the kids when they got off the bus that afternoon and saw that Santa had come early this year. 
 
I hope and pray that this family can find comfort this holiday season as they deal with this devastating nightmare.  I want to make one last go at this fundraiser before it ends.  We are so close to meeting the goal I set and I so hope that we are able to meet it soon!!  This bundle of products is packed with amazing units that you won't want to pass up!  For $15 you will receive over $90 worth of products from a few of the most amazing sellers around!  If you would like, please feel free to share the image below on your blog, facebook page or instagram page.  Y'all rock for everything you have already done for this family and I am so thankful for each of you!!
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Home-for-the-Holidays-Fundraiser-965527
 
Click the pic above to check out this amazing bundle of products!!
 
I hope y'all have the best Thanksgiving and if you have a sec, please say an extra prayer for this wonderful family.  I pray everyday for a miracle!!
 
P.S.  Stay tuned for my first ever Kinder unit!!  I am so excited about it!!  It will be packed with 5 math and 5 ELA activities that are common core aligned!!
 
 
Have a blessed day sweet friends!!

1 comment: