March 2, 2014

Currently...First One Ever!!

Shut the front door y'all...this is my first "Currently" ever!  I don't know why I have never linked up before...these are so stinkin' fun!!
 
 
Listening...to my hubby wash the dishes!  Dang I love that man...he is simply too good for me!  I could brag on him for days...but I won't bore y'all with that!!
 
Loving...our snow day tomorrow!  I'm not gonna lie...I love snow days so much more now that I have my sweet girl!  There is nothing better waking up to this sweet smile knowing I have the whole day to spend with her!
 
 
Thinking...this winter is never going to end!  As much as I love snow days, I love my summer even more!!  T is going to be at the perfect age and I want to soak up every second of the summer with her as I can!!
 
Wanting...to redecorate my entire house.  Is it terrible that we just built our house less than 5 years ago and I am already ready to redecorate every inch of it?  My taste changes way to much!!
 
 
Needing...a vacation ASAP...to somewhere warm! I am done with Old Man Winter!!
 
Can you guess what my secret question is from my answer...
shop, read and snuggle with my sweet girl!
 
Stay warm sweet friends! 


7 comments:

  1. Your daughter is precious!
    My little girl is going to be 11 months next week :)
    Enjoy your snow day tomorrow! Days with our kids are the best!
    Sara
    Miss Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on the being tired of the winter. I live in the south and I am not used to cold weather in March! Enjoy your beatiful girl tomorrow. They grow up too quick! Is you secret question- the things you are going to do tomorrow?
    Have a great week!
    Love Teaching Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! Thanks for posting! I love reading other teacher blogs. They are such an inspiration. So thanks!

    Mrsadrianaberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing your secret question is "What am I going to do tomorrow?" ;) I hope if you're snowed in that your shopping is going to be online! We also have a snow day tomorrow, but it's mainly to do with ice & extremely cold wind chill---so I plan on staying indoors! Enjoy your day with that sweet, too-cute little darlin' !
    SynonymRolls&AntonymMoments

    ReplyDelete
  5. The currently are so much fun to do! I need to get on mine! Goodness, 3 days late! As for your question, is it "What are you doing for Spring Break?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would say your ????? is: What are your favorite things?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Y'all are all so close!! My question was..."What do I love to do on Saturdays?"

    ReplyDelete