March 11, 2014

I'm One Lucky Mommy!! {Sale}

Hi there sweet friends!!  I don't know about you but I am so stinkin' excited about St. Patrick's Day this year!  Who am I kidding?!  I am so stinkin' excited about every darn holiday now that I have this precious girl in my life!

 
To celebrate this little sweetie turning 6 months old {Seriously?!  How can that be?!}, my
"Leapin" Leprechauns Unit will be on sale until Friday! 
 
Click HERE to check it out!!
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Persuasive-Letter-WritingLeapin-Leprechauns-212526
 
Included you will find...
 
Check out a few pics from it below...
 






 
I am off to bed to try and get a few hours of sleep!  Sweet girl is teething and sleep is limited around here these days!! 


2 comments:

  1. What a precious pic! This packet looks great, and just what we need to jumpstart our opinion/persuasive writing! Heading to your shop!
    SynonymRolls&AntonymMoments

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the Lucky in Love Giveaway and when I saw this adorable little girl, I had to stop by this post! :)

    ReplyDelete