March 27, 2014

Spring Cleaning Sale!

Hi ya sweet friends!  Just wanted to pop in real quick to let ya know about a super fun sale going on this weekend!  Check out Georgia Grown Kiddos to see over 100 sellers (including myself) who are having a "Spring Cleaning" sale!!  I am a cleanin' fool so pair that with a sale and I am one happy girl!! 
 
Click on the pic to check out my store!!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Darlin-Little-Learners
 
I am working hard to get back on here and do an actual post but watch out because its gonna be a long one!  I have a bazillion freebies to put up as well as a few units that I have in the works.  Praying I'm able to find some time over Spring Break to tie up the loose ends of these units...I'm so excited about them!  P.S. Sorry I've been so MIA...my days are packed full of snuggles and kisses with my sweet girl!
 
Night friends and happy Friday-eve!!


No comments:

Post a Comment