April 12, 2014

Bright Ideas...Lead On!!

 
Hi there sweet friends!  I'm back for another installment of the "Bright Ideas Link Up!".  I don't know about y'all but I have been able to scoop up some amazing ideas from some pretty fabulous teachers!! 
 
This month I am featuring a little trick that I use to help keep my sweeties engaged and on track while still learning.  I'm pretty sure that we all have oodles of these little tricks up our sleeves on a daily basis!  Its the little things that they just eat right up!!
 
Read on to find out how I pair up dry erase markers and my fav...pom poms!!


 
(The pom pom's are used as an eraser...plus they make the marker oober cute!!)


 
If you enjoyed this "Bright Idea", I'd love for you to join me on TPT, Facebook and Instagram for more fun ideas!!
 
 
For 150 more "Bright Ideas", check out the list below!  Pick your grade level and topic and be prepared to be amazed!!  Thanks so much for stopping by friends!

8 comments:

  1. I like the idea of putting velcro on the cap and the board. I've seen similar ideas to this before, but wasn't sure what do do with the cap!

    Angela :)
    Hippo Hooray for Second Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! We have dry erase markers that have erasers on the lids right now, but it would be wonderful to have a supply of Expos and this would help with the no eraser problem!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute. I am doing this on Monday morning. Ha ha
    Mels
    Ms. K/1 ELL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to do this with my Kinders next year for sure!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I always had my kids use old socks as erasers and they get so gross! Thanks for sharing your great idea!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I thought that this new teacher-seller website might interest you. They are based in Canada and offer features that are not found on similar sites. They also have a lot of new features coming. Here is a link: Created by Teachers, Exclusively for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your resources are great for English Language Learners. I enjoyed viewing your blog.

    ReplyDelete