July 18, 2014

A Big Announcement and a Freebie!!

So...there is a REALLY good reason that I have been completely non-existent from this little 'ol blog...
 
Let me just tell you that this precious surprise was in no way planned but we are over the moon excited and thankful to our Savior for this amazing miracle!!  Our sweet Tinleigh was a blessing to us that took a two year journey to get including many obstacles along the way (read more about it here).
So when God blessed us with our BIG surprise, we couldn't have been more thrilled!  Our two sweet girls will be 15 months apart and we absolutely can not wait to watch them grow to be best friends! 
 
All I have to say is GOD IS GOOD!!
 
I'm making this post short and sweet because the hubby is on his way home from soccer and I have missed him terribly!  Between basketball camp and soccer try-outs, I have been a single mommy all week! 
 
I did want to leave you with a little freebie that I put together tonight.  A simple editable newsletter that I hope makes the start to your school year a little simpler...one less thing to worry about!  Simply choose a font of your choice and type within the text boxes!  Easy peasy!
 
Here's a peek at what my newsletter looks like...
 
Front
  
Back 
 
Grab your editable copy here!
 
Enjoy sweet friends!  I'm scootin' off to eat some yummy, shaved ice treat that my love surprised me with (Hey...I'm preggers!  I'm allowed to have a cheat here and there!!) and enjoy some snuggle time with him!!
 

7 comments:

  1. Seriously so excited for you!! When our little girl comes home from the Congo our little ones will be 15 months apart. We cannot wait!! God is so good to us, isn't he?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the freebie! May I ask what fonts you used in the original file? I love the way it looks (especially the title font!) and I'd like to download them myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your family on your upcoming addition! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! Congratulations Rebecca, what a blessing! God is so so so good! Can't wait to see more pictures of your two little ones!

    Ps. LOVE the newsletter, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! Loved reading this :)
    Thanks for the freebie :)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete