September 28, 2014

Small Group Staples...Posted!!

Hi y'all!!  I couldn't be more excited right now than a five year old kid on Christmas!! My precious friend Abby and I have been feverishly working on the best resource ever for months now. We have chatted, brainstormed, created, edited and spent countless hours working to make it absolutely perfect!  And if I do say so myself, it is just that...perfect!!
 
 
So how did this all come to be, you might ask?  Abby and I have had MANY conversations centered around Small Group Time.  Scrambling every week to find resources that were engaging, meaningful and time efficient were an absolute must but so hard to find.  If you have ever taught half day kinder then you know how precious every second is...there seriously is not a minute to waste...especially during small group time.  And this is how Small Group Staples was born...an amazingly fabulous resource that is seriously all inclusive...from start to finish!  We truly *hope* that you love it as much as we do! 
 
Check out this *small* preview from our resource...
 
 











 
We tried so hard to think of and develop every component that you would need to lead an all-inclusive small group lesson for both Guided Reading and RTI.  We pray that this first unit in a SERIES makes your life a tad bit easier and helps you rest assured that your kiddos are learning and loving it! 
 
Want to check it out more?  It will be on sale for the rest of the weekend by clicking  >>>>HERE<<<<
 
I hope you have a blessed Sunday sweet friends!  I am off to snuggle my sweet girl and enjoy a day celebrating my sister-n-law's upcoming wedding!
 
P.S. T minus 7 weeks and baby girl #2 will arrive...Momma is officially in panic mode!!
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment