October 26, 2014

Small Group Staples 2...Phonics and Word Recognition!

Happy Sunday y'all!!  I don't know about y'all but I couldn't be more excited about this time of year!  I mean what's not to love about all things pumpkin and spice, cool breezes and amazingly beautiful changing leaves?! 
 
Oh...and I have to mention that I *might* just be a tad bit excited about the fact that in less than 4 weeks, I will get to spend 3 glorious months at home with this sweet girl and her baby sister...I am simply over the moon!
 
 
Yesterday, while sitting with the windows open and feeling the cool breeze sift through our house, my sweet friend Abby and I spent the day putting the finishing touches on this fabulous resource!! 
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Small-Group-Staples-Phonics-and-Word-Recognition-1518524
 
 
Abby and I are so stoked to release this unit!  It is our second in a series of resources that are made specifically for small groups with guided reading and RTI in mind.  It is jam packed with goodies for teaching all things phonics and sight words.  Check out the preview below...
 



 
This resource is set up very similar to our first pack...Small Group Staples:  Phonemic Awareness.  With this unit, we focused on the next level...phonics and word recognition.  you will find all that you need from lesson plans to exit slips and everything in between with a focus on the following standards...
 
K.RF.3a
K.RF.3b
K.RF.3c
K.RF.3d
 
Although the focus is on Kindergarten standards, this is a great resource to use for remediation with your first and second grade sweeties for differentiation and RTI!!  Below is a little sneak peek of all that is included...
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Small-Group-Staples-Phonics-and-Word-Recognition-1518524
 
Small Group Staples:  Phonics and Word Recognition is now posted in Abby's store...we'd love for you to check it out!!  It will be on sale for the next few days...who doesn't love a sale!!
 
Well, since I have less than 4 weeks before baby girl arrives, I guess I better get my booty in gear and get her nursery ready!! 
 
Have a blessed Sunday sweet friends!!
 


1 comment:

  1. I hope the next four weeks pass by quickly! The PA packet has been on my wishlist since it came out. Now that there's a phonics pack, I think I need both of them! Jen :)

    ReplyDelete