January 26, 2015

Handwriting Growing Bundle (and our growing family)!!

Hi there sweet friends!! It's been a while since I have blogged and I have missed it so!  But I had a very good reason...
 


 
Emree Mae blessed our lives on November 20 and our hearts couldn't be more full!! 
 
I must admit that life has been nothing short of a crazy, beautiful whirlwind since she arrived!  Adjusting to having a newborn and a toddler has been a bit hectic!
 
 
Tinleigh absolutely ADORES Emree!  She is so sweet with her giving her lots of kisses and hugs and helping mommy burp her and covering her up with her blanket...that is after we had to teach her what GENTLE meant!  Poor Emree received quite a few swift smacks on this journey of sisterly love!
 
Besides being busy with these two precious sweeties, I have also been busy creating one of my most favorite resources...a handwriting and fine motor growing bundle!
 

 
Each day this week I will blog about one of the resources included in this Growing Bundle.  6 resources will be included in all with a bonus add-on.  The bonus add-on of exit slips is only included in the Growing Bundle but you can purchase each of the other 6 resources separately if you are not in need of them all. 
 
This handwriting bundle is not only beneficial for handwriting but it also helps your sweeties with their fine motor skills which I see a need for year after year!  You can use these resources for small groups, centers for early finishers, RTI and Special Ed kiddos. 
 
Check back on the following days to learn more about each of these fun activities!!
 
Tuesday...
 
Wednesday...
 
Thursday...
 
Friday...
 
I'm still home on maternity leave but the hubby is home for a snow day!!  Can't wait to spend some much needed snuggle time with my loves!!  Have a blessed day sweet friends!!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I don't know how you get anything done...I would be just staring all day at those two cuties! What an absolutely adorable picture!! I already added your pom pom handwriting packet to my wishlist - I know my students would love it. Thank you, Jen

    ReplyDelete