July 11, 2015

Buggin' Over Sight Words!

 
 Summer time. Sunshine. Sleepy mornings. My sweet girls. Fire pits. Late nights with friends.
 
Pure bliss!
 
There is nothing better than summer time!  I soak up every drop of it and feel blessed that I get to spend it with my precious girls and hubby.  As much as I love it, I can't seem to turn off my teacher brain...who can?! 
 
Once I tuck my sweeties into bed, I spend time at night feeding my teacher creativity cravings.  My wheels are already turning with ideas on how to engage and excite my soon to be new kinders.  I want them to LOVE school and be excited for learning.  One of our biggest goals in kindergarten is to prepare our sweeties for reading.  Sight words are a huge part of this.  My kids always love to challenge themselves and compete to do better.  My newest pack helps them to do this and also assists me in differentiating each of their learning paths.  I don't know about y'all but my kinders start every year at a bazillions different points in their educational career...anywhere from not knowing what a letter is to already reading fluently.
 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fry-Sight-Words-Growing-Bundle-1951710

 
This growing bundle will help you tons with meeting the needs of EVERY child.  Included is a fun and engaging assessment for tracking the progress of each child as they learn their sight words (currently I am working on Fry lists but hang tight...Dolch lists will be in the works soon!!).
 
There is a pack for every Fry sight word list (2 lists included in each pack) or you can choose to purchase all of the packs including a bonus add-on pack for a discounted price.
 
Check out what you'll get...
 
 
 
 
Click here to check out the first pack which includes the first two sight word lists (words 1-200) or click here to check out the growing bundle.
 
Now its time to turn this teacher brain off and soak up a little more of this sweet summer time!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. These competitions includes lot many competitions that are hung on normal basis or periodically as well as to succeed them you require to rack up greatest facebook likes on your ID. buy facebook likes usa

    ReplyDelete