- The length of the neck makes this camera perfect for viewing a full A4 or US letter page.
- The built-in LED lights will help illuminate your subject.
- Available for Windows and Mac OS X.
- It’s full of character just like its older brother the HUE HD camera – but with a new design for the head and base.
- Demonstrating a science project
- Taking snapshots of student work
- Recording a technique or experiment and replay it to the class
- Chatting with remote schools in other countries with software such as Skype™
The kit includes everything that you need to create your own stop motion animation videos. Take a peek at all you get and everything it can do:
The kit includes:
- The HUE HD camera, a flexible plug and play USB camera with built-in microphone.
- The fully-featured HUE Animation software designed for children by teachers.
- The HUE Book of Animation has step-by-step instructions for creating 20 hilarious stop motion videos and ideas for even more. You can view these videos here. The videos, sound effects and backdrops are also included on the CD that comes with the kit.
– Play your movie back at any time
– Import music and sounds, or record your own
– Add text and special effects
– Copy, edit, move and delete animation frames
– Share movies on YouTube
Hue products will engage your students and inspire them to think beyond their imagination!! Check them out by clicking here.
Hope y'all are catching up on your sleep from day light savings time!! Check back this Sunday for a fun little surprise...I promise you won't want to miss it!!